Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rita has cancelled The OC

Rita is still over a day away, yet The OC has been cancelled, so the mayor can talk about it. Couldn't Fox give me my one guilty pleasure? I've sat at home all day with nothing to do. I could have used that one little bit of entertainment.

I thawed and cooked all my frozen chicken this afternoon. It's packaged up and ready to eat. I'll probably do the same with anything else I can find in the fridge tonight and tomorrow.

I was cleaning the bathtubs, so that they'd be somewhat sterile when I filled them up with water tomorrow. Buck jumped in one while I was cleaning it. You have to literally drag him into the shower to bathe him, but he'll jump right into a bathtub when you're trying to clean it out. He's so freaking helpful sometimes.

HEB was all sold out of Lime Diet Pepsi, so I had to settle for a case of Diet Mountain Dew and Diet HEB Cola. However, there was plenty of Halloween candy, so I grabbed a bag of M&Ms and a bag of Peanut M&Ms. They should be good whether I have power or not. Melts in your mouth, not in your hands, right?

At this point, I'm soooo glad I'm not on the road. That just looks like it majorly sucks. However, I do wish I had some company here to help me ride this thing out.
Post a Comment