Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Supernatural

Anyone watch "Supernatural" last night? Usually I try to steer clear of everything on the WB, but I've had a serious sci-fi drama void since the "X-Files" ended. It definitely had its cheesy moments, but I liked the majority of the plot and the ghost effects, etc. At least it's not another forensic crime drama! Anyway, I'm going to give it a couple more weeks of watching before I claim it as one of "my shows," but I like what I'm seeing so far.

For those who don't know my dog, he's incredibly bouncy. He always has been. I think he's part tigger. Anyway, he likes jumping. Jumps over the six-foot fence in the backyard if I'm not watching. Last night I tossed his ball into the other room and he went running after it. When he came back he jumped over the new couch like a horse jumping a gate in an equestrian event. Then when he hit the wood floor he slid into the fireplace. It was hilarious. I'm going to see if he'll do it again tonight and attempt to get it on video for all of posterity.

We've got the late game tonight. Every season in this volleyball league, your team ends up with one 9:30 game. I don't really mind, but we always lose a lot of players on those nights. People over 30 do not like being out that late.

So I rented "Layer Cake" Sunday before last. It was a two-day rental. It's still sitting on the entertainment center. I guess I better go take it back. Good flick though. I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment