Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Quick update

It was a long day at work. In fact, I'm still working. I just took a break for dinner and to relax a minute. I was supposed to start Sound of Music Rehearsals this week, but if my nights continue like this I may have to drop out of that production.

The Dell lives again. I don't know why. I don't know how. I just hit the power button one last time on a whim to hear it make the pathetic whrrrhumph noise, and instead it booted up. Yes, I have backed everything up off of here. I don't know how long it's going to stay alive.

My claims adjuster finally called me today. He THINKS the motorcycle is a total loss. He still doesn't have a real estimate from the dealer, but he said maybe tomorrow he'll know. I can crash'em good, I guess.

I seriously, seriously, have to get serious about my Halloween costume. I've got some good ideas, but I don't know how complicated the components and execution are going to be. If I don't get started soon I'm going to be scrambling on Saturday and end up with something half ass. I work with the most creative and artistic people on the planet, so I CANNOT go half ass. Our theme is either a sitcom character or the number 3. If you've got any great ideas, please post them. I still don't have a date. I guess I could just be "the third wheel."

I have to get back to work.
Post a Comment