Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend Update

I feel bad because I haven't posted since Wednesday. Let me try to recap.

Wednesday night I worked late, and the volleyball team ended up losing all 3 games. That sucks, but apparently the opposing team was really good and had two huge guys who could really spike.

Thursday night I wanted to play open mic at Fountainhead so bad, but my wrist still hurt too much to play guitar. Instead I went out to this bar on Barker-Cypress called Sharky's Machine to visit some old friends who live in Katy. It was a cool bar. They had plasma screens playing music videos, etc. but it's so far out in the middle of nowhere I don't think I'll ever go back out there.

Friday night Rowan, Arick and myself went to happy hour at Taco Milagro after work. Somehow that turned into an all-night adventure with Arick and his friends. I didn't get home until 11 a.m. this morning. I met a hooker. That was weird. Didn't know she was a hooker. I thought she was just needing directions or something, so I started talking to her, but Arick came running over and was like, "Don't get in the car!!!" So then she saw the guys running back, so she made her sales pitch quick, and I was like, no thank you ma'am. Crazy.

I've just been bumming around the house all afternoon recuperating. Of course, I took all my bread and sandwich stuff to the office for lunches, so I was scouring my house for food. I ended up eating an entire tub of ice cream. This is not good for two reasons: I'm totally lactose intolerant, and that ice cream has been in the freezer since before the ex moved out in July.

I'm trying to figure out what to do for the game. I may just be lame and lay on my couch and watch it by myself.
Post a Comment