Thursday, November 17, 2005

Fighting the Funk

Life's been better the last week or so. Things are looking up. Doors are opening. I still don't like not knowing whether or I'm going to sell the house, but I'm trusting that everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

I should be happy, right? I'm trying to be. I just keep getting in this funk.

You know, the heart is a funny organ. It's like when it gets hurt, it never really heals. It just kind of scars up, and you go on with your life doing your best not to think about it. But everytime it scars, it doesn't quite work as well as it did before.

I spent the whole evening working out trying to wear my body down enough that my mind will let me sleep tonight. I can't decide if I want to go drink or if I should stay home and try to go to bed.

I guess I'll call Arick and see if I've got a wingman.
Post a Comment