Wednesday, November 16, 2005

An old-timey radio show

One of my friends just approached me with the idea of producing an old-timey radio show. I know they have a radio theatre here in Houston where you can go and watch voice actors put on a murder mystery just like they used to do on the radio in the 20s and 30s. However, I'm just not sure whether or not there's a market or an audience for this. Of course, it sounds interesting, so I'm sure I'll do it anyway.

In the meantime, "From the Rooftop" is actually getting some airplay on Nassau Bay Television. I don't know why, when, or how often, but it's nice to hear that something productive came out of our showing at the Gulf Coast Film Festival.

The Necrophobia shoot wrapped around 1:30 a.m. Sunday night. It made for a long, tiring weekend, but how often do you get the chance to become a zombie?

I had to go to court this morning to testify in my divorce hearing. The judge signed off on everything, so I guess it's all final. I'm just not allowed to marry anyone for another 30 days. I don't think that's going to be a problem.

I spent the evening practicing guitar and then grabbed some Mexican food with Jace. I even got a little weight-lifting in.

Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving pot-luck lunch at work. I just bought a pie. It's lame, I know, but I own very little in the way of cooking utensils. In fact, the other day I was wondering if I could boil spaghetti in the coffee pot. While I think it IS feasible, I decided to just buy a pot instead.

I'm off to bed.
Post a Comment