Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back to the Grind

And I don't mean the dance-party show on MTV. I wonder if anybody remembers that show. It was so annoying because I only had a small window of time when I got home from school in the afternoons before my mom got home. I wasn't allowed to watch MTV, so I wanted to see as many videos as possible before she showed up. Unfortunately, The Grind would be on, and I'd just have to watch stupid people dancing. Such a waste of life. Thank goodness the camera operators at least knew enough to zoom in on the hot chicks.

Anyway, I've been writing up a storm since I got back to work. It's all about the breakfast. I was flipping through a power point presentation today about bacon, and I guess I never realized bacon was the pig's stomach. Then what I really never realized is that they leave the teats on there. I love bacon, but that slide showing the hook and the teat was really disturbing me. I don't want to eat a pig's nipples. Now I'm going to be looking for them every time I eat bacon. Plus, to make things worse, I got a BLT at lunch and there was something wrong with that bacon. It was so hard I thought I chipped my tooth. It's like, damn, I just wanted a tasty sandwich, but instead I end up crunching down on some petrified pig nipple. So upsetting.

The Notebook was on tonight. I'd seen it once before, but I'm such a sucker for movies like that. Let's just say I'm glad my roommate is working tonight because otherwise it might have been awkward when I finally cracked at the end. Something about those summer romances that will really do you in.

I'm headed to bed. It's another big day at work tomorrow, and Jace and I are planning to hit open mic night at the Howling Coyote again.
Post a Comment