Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ok, seriousness start NOW

I spent another day doing nothing, but playing guitar and watching movies. I saw Blade 3. Jessica Biel is so hot in that. Except I hate the way her character had to make a new playlist on her iPod every time she wanted to fight vampires. That was pretty ridiculous. Also, a girl could never really fight like that because they're just so much inherently weaker than guys. BUT, I'll suspend my disbelief for Jessica Biel because she looked so good doing it.

So tomorrow I'm going to get serious, and I'm either going to wake up and start recording or wake up and start writing a script. Either way, I just want something to show for my time off.

Thursday I have a meeting with the From the Rooftop guys to discuss a new episode. They talked to some guy at PBS, and I think they've been advised to take it into more of a talk show format. We'll have to see what we can do with that. I've been kind of brainstorming on it all day, but have yet to have any real inspiration.

I'm going to bed.
Post a Comment