Monday, December 05, 2005

Vacation: Day 3

I'm a little disappointed in this whole vacation thing so far. I did nothing yesterday, but run errands. I haven't even been out yet. Every night I keep thinking I'll go out. Then I fall asleep. So lame.

This morning hasn't gone so well either. I got up and took my car to Firestone for a safety inspection (which was like three months overdue) and an estimate on fixing the oil leak. Of course, there was a wait, so I decided to just leave it there and hike back home. That's cool because it's less than a mile away, and I figure the hike gives me an excuse not to work out today. However, when I got home I realized I left my keys and my garage door opener at Firestone.

Let me tell you, there's nothing like breaking into your own house at 9:30 a.m. Luckily I am fairly skilled at B&E, so I got inside.

I had some Super Golden Crisp for breakfast this morning. I haven't bought cereal in forever, but for some reason I decided to buy some yesterday. I had three bowls last night and two more this morning. It's making my pee smell funny. Asparagus also makes my pee smell funny. That makes me wonder if there's asparagus in Super Golden Crisp.
Post a Comment