Friday, January 06, 2006

So far, So good

I've totally been sticking to my resolutions. I know, we're only five days into the year, but I've done abs every day. I admit, I had to back off just a little because Wednesday was pretty much just absolute misery from the soreness. However, I hit the elliptical trainer tonight and finished the full ab workout afterwards.

I think I may ad another late resolution. I may swear off women for 2006. I don't know. I thought I'd met someone I actually liked, but I always seem to miss my window of opportunity. It's a repeating pattern: I make a connection with someone, we get busy and never get together, we never speak to each other again. I guess it really wasn't that much of a connection if neither one of us can find a way to make the time for the other one. So, who knows? Maybe 2006 will simply be a celebration of bachelorhood as I focus on myself.

My brother doesn't start work until Monday, so he's kind of just freeloading around my house. Today he went and picked up Wedding Crashers for me. I've been wanting to see that movie for so long. It was all I had imagined and more. That movie is hilarious. I know that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson had to be improvising so much of that dialogue. I so wish I could do that.

I've got to get to bed. This massive headcold is circulation my office. I would say 70 percent of the employees are suffering from it. Not good. I picked it up too, but I'm fighting it -- I'm fighting it hard. I've consumed like a tankard of orange juice today. Hopefully I can get myself up in the morning and make it through the day on Advil Cold & Sinus. Then Saturday I'll just sleep until I the bedsores won't let me rest any longer.

Positivity is the key to 2006. I'm keeping it positive.
Post a Comment