Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hygiene Check

Have you ever had one of those moments where you run out of every hygiene product imaginable at the same time. This morning I struggled to get out the very last squeeze of toothpaste from the tube. Then shook out the VERY last of the shampoo. I had to pull the move where you unscrew the top, let a little water in the bottle, and then shake the diluted solution. I was out of toothpaste, deodorant, hair gel, shampoo, soap, and face wash all at the same time. How often does that actually happen? Anyway, I had to make a trip to the store. Of course, that got me thinking about how we'd kind of let the house get a little messy. I decided to just make it a hygiene Saturday. I cleaned the kitchen, swept, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, etc. I could do more, but my room is feeling sanitary again, so I've lost my motivation. I'll probably do some laundry though.

Exciting Saturday, I know.
Post a Comment