Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm 28

So I turned 28 last week. This is a problem. I had always planned to be famous and dead by 27. Now, here I am still breathing at 28 -- nowhere near famous. This ruins everything. First off, I'm going to have to start a savings account. Start thinking about retirement. Stuff like that. No Bueno.

I haven't been doing much of anything lately except working out and playing guitar. They're having a contest on the Mixx looking for a band to open for Bon Jovi. That would be one sweet gig. Unfortunately, I have no band, it's just me.

We're filming another episode of From the Rooftop on Saturday. It's going to be a talk show format. I'm going to work up some little musical intros for all the segments. Should be fun. I got the saxophone out Sunday for the first time in months. We'll see if I can pull off something halfway decent.
Post a Comment