Friday, March 31, 2006

What a cukoo dream?!!!

So I made it through my first week of work at the engineering company. I think I managed to impress my boss at least twice. So far, so good. We work 7:30-5:30 Monday through Thursday and get half-days off on Friday. Today was my first Friday, and I have to say, it felt good leaving at noon.

Anyway, I came home and had lunch. Then I got sleepy and laid down for a minute. I had the craziest dream. It was one of those ones where you think you're awake, but you can't move. I could swear I felt someone grabbing my feet and pulling me off the bed. I was getting really freaked out because I could scan my eyes around the room, but I couldn't lift my head, and it felt like someone was there just heyond my peripheral vision. So I started straining as hard as I could trying to lift myself up and get out of bed, but I just couldn't move. Then all of the sudden my eyes pop open, and I'm really awake. Nobody's here. Nobody's dragged me off the bed. It was freaky though. Now I'm a little worried about going back to sleep.

By the way, my friend Paulie has started videotaping people at Acadia during open mic. I was his first guinea pig Wednesday evening, so the picture and sound quality on this video aren't too great, but at least you can kind of see what's going on.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com
Post a Comment