Monday, April 03, 2006

Missing time

So I think I was abducted by aliens last night. I mean, I had a lot to drink, so things are hazy, but I swear I'm missing an hour. It just vanished.

What? Time change? We sprung forward? Ummm ... nevermind.

On a whim Ben and I went country dancing at Red River last night because it's like only 5 minutes from the house on 249, and we'd never been there. It's a much bigger place than I expected. It's like Billy Bob's in Dallas, but with only one dance floor, and no mechanical bull. Jace said he'd come pick us up, so we might have gone a little overboard on the shots. I spent most of today recuperating. Baby Ben hooked up with a 30-year-old divorced accountant with two kids, but somehow failed to secure her number. Nice one little bro. Maybe it's best you didn't get that number.

I, on the other hand, kept ending up on the dance floor with women who were either married or under 21. I don't need drama from either one of those categories. I did much better once I got my focus back on the alcohol.

Oh, I also mowed the lawn and made the guys clean house this weekend. I told Ben he had to clean his bathroom, and he was like, "I did it last time." I told him that excuse didn't count when the last time was in January. The house is now sanitary again. I just need hangers for all my shirts. I hate the idea of actually paying for hangers, but I guess I'm going to have to go buy some somewhere.

I'm off to bed. Hopefully I can start my week off right and continue impressing the new boss.
Post a Comment