Monday, April 03, 2006

What to say about Monday

Nothing really eventful or funny has happened today. In fact, I don't know that I even said anything funny or witty today. I just got stuck sitting through the mandatory four-hour new employee orientation this morning. Then I scrambled all afternoon to get some folders I was designing ready to go to the printer tomorrow. Then I jumped from that to writing, and then to photo editing. It was a long day. However, I was so proud of myself because I came home and actually worked out instead of just sitting on myspace. I've really neglected the workout for the last two weeks. I feel so sluggish and tired when I don't work out. I also went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of fruit in hopes of boosting my energy level. We'll see if it does the trick. I bought all healthy food -- except for the jalapeno cheeseburger patties. I couldn't resist.

Oh, I also designed the cutest posters for our company picnic. The headline says, "Anybody up for a picnic?" and then it's got this bear with a look on his face like, "Picnic?!!!" and there's a baby tiger licking it's lips. I used the bear and the tiger because it's a the zoo. I know I sound totally gay, but it's really cute.

So anyway, it's a shower and bed for me.
Post a Comment