Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm back

California was exhausting, but the big meeting went really well. I think the right people were impressed, and that all the employees had a good time. I'm glad to be home though. However, I would like to know what's causing that horrific stench in the garage because it's starting to permeate into the laundry room? Ben and Jace, what did you do?!!!

The show happened on Sunday. I wasn't sure it would until it actually did. However, I am now a professional musician. I should have practiced more because nerves were really killing me, and playing on a new, unfamiliar guitar didn't help. I'm going to put in some time tomorrow and Saturday to make this weekend better. Hopefully I'll have more people coming out.

I had dinner with Leigh tonight. That was a nice welcome back to Houston. Now it's off to bed for work tomorrow.
Post a Comment