Monday, July 24, 2006

Hungover Morning with Bedhead and Bra

I spent the weekend in Austin with my brother and his old tennis-team buddies. It was quite the good time. Lots of late-night guitar playing with sing-a-longs. Lots of 6th Street madness.

The condo had a tennis court in the backyard, so I actually picked up a raquet for the first time in 8 years and took a few swings. My forehand is abysmal. I don't think I even used the strings of the raquet for most of my shots, but hey, I paid good money for that frame.

We went to Lake Travis, but my team lost at beach football. That kind of sucked. I need to work on my sprinting and recovery times because I don't think I've run full force in a long, long time.

Sunday we went to Hamilton Pool. It's a beautful spring-fed natural rock pool in a nature preserve. We had to wait 30 minutes to get in the park because they only allow a certain number of people in the park each day, but it was worth it.

We had one rainstorm on Saturday, and then drove home in terrible thunderstorms tonight to keep my perfect rainy-activity track record for this summer.


By the way, no idea whose bra that was. It fell out of the entertainment center when we opened it up to turn on the TV Friday night.
Post a Comment