Monday, July 10, 2006

A lot of 4Play this weekend


4Play at Woody's Pub
Originally uploaded by ffacker.
Not much to report. The whole gang came out Friday night for the 4Play show at Woody's Pub. Then Leigh and I made the drive out to Cypress on Saturday for their show at Sports'n'More. Oh, by the way, if you're going to call your establishment a "bar & grill" you might ought to actually have a grill and some food. We drive WAY out to Sports'n'More Saturday night and don't eat because we figure they'll have food. They had nothing!

The weekend wasn't all partying though. I got the lawn mowed Friday, and I worked out twice. I was so toned in March before I started the new job. I've slacked long enough. Time to get back in shape. Besides the 10-year reunion is August 19, and I'm basically just going to see who's gotten fat. Don't want to be one of the fatties.
Post a Comment