Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thank you to my anonymous donor

I checked my e-mail this morning, and I had a notice from fark.com that an anonymous donor had sponsored a one-month subsription to totalfark for me. Thank you anonymous. Instead of having to wait until noon to see one news story revealing the fact that Lance Bass is gay, I got to read 100 various submitted links about it as soon as I got to the office.

By the way, I have no problem with Lance Bass being gay. Back when those boy bands were popular I think we figured all of them were gay, so I applaud Lance for being the only one strong enough to stand up and actually admit he's gay. It's kind of funny ALL the girls liked JT, but the ones that didn't want to be mainstream (as if being an N'Sync fan in and of itself wasn't mainstream) liked Lance. I don't even remember who the other members were because girls only liked Justin or Lance -- that's it. Oh well, now all those "alternative" girls can go shopping with him and talk about how hot Justin is, and still be cooler than the girls that always liked Justin because now they have a gay friend.

I found one of my friends on Myspace now has my song "Got the Feeling" as her profile music. That's pretty flattering. She may have just done it to catch my attention, but hey, at least she made the effort.

I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow shall be more exciting.
Post a Comment