Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday morning

I'm in a good mood this morning. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because one of our HR ladies brought donuts. Maybe because it's Friday. For the last three or four weeks I've made it a habit of picking up a burrito from Freebirds every Friday after work and just relaxing. Maybe I'm excited about my impending burrito lunch.

Did anyone see It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia last night? That show just cracks me up. I haven't liked a TV show in a long time, but Sunny makes me want to stay home on Thursday nights just to see what zany antics that group of nuts has in store for me. I also saw The Office last night. I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm going to say Sunny and The Office are the two funniest shows on television. I know, it's a big claim, but since we're not putting any money on this, I think I'm safe making it.

I've got to buy new shoes. I've been sporting a pair of black Converse All-Stars for almost two years now, and I'm losing the sole off my right one. Normally, I'd just take $40 and buy another pair, but things have gotten complicated. Jace just bought himself some black Converse. While flattering that he wants to emulate my incredible fashion sense, I now have to find a pair of shoes that are cooler and more Indy Rock than my Chuck T's, so that I can remain cooler than him. I guess I'll spend the afternoon surfing through pictures of concerts on the Internet trying to figure out the footwear choices of succesful rockers. Why can't it just be about the music?

I'm going back for seconds on the donuts.
Post a Comment