Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Rockstar Supernova Predictions

Did anyone watch tonight? Good performances all the way around, but Dilana was over the top. Her cover of Roxanne was pretty damn good although I wish it had gotten a little harder at the end. Her original is great too. Of course, they're always spinning her entire album at Acadia, so I've heard quite a bit of her stuff.

Toby by far has the catchiest original song, and I was amazed that Ryan was voted to have the encore because his original blows. I can write a better song than that (and have) in my sleep.

So what do I predict? Although I think Dilana is the best singer in the competition, I predict Toby to win. Magnus just doesn't have the right voice or the right style for Supernova. Lucas spends too much time on his makeup, not enough time on his vocals. He sounds good most of the time, but then every once in a while you're like, whoa, what was that? Did a muppet sneak on stage?!!! Dilana is wonderful, but Supernova isn't going to take a woman -- if they do you can totally call me out and tell me I'm an idiot.

I think the guys in Supernova made up their mind four weeks ago. Toby will be their lead singer. The other three will tour will the house band.

I have spoken. What is your prediction?
Post a Comment