Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I saw a UFO during rush hour

I was driving home from work today on Beltway 8, and as I went through the Jersey Village area I saw a red light in the sky out of the corner of my eye to the west. I glanced over to take another look thinking it was a plane, but it wasn't a blinking red light. It was a solid red light surrounding a whitish orb. At first I thought it was just sitting stationary in the sky, but then I realized it was slowly moving down. I watched it for a good 3 or 4 seconds before it dissapeared below the rooflines. It looked kind of like a shooting star or something. It was probably a firework of some sort, but usually they don't stay lit up that long or drift down that slow. Whatever it was, it was cool to see even though I almost had a wreck because I was watching it.
Post a Comment