Monday, September 10, 2007

I bought the millionth iPhone

The $200 price drop finally tempted me into buying an iPhone on Saturday, and then this morning Apple announced that the 1 millionth iPhone had been sold. Yeah, that was me. I got 1,000,000.

Let me tell you, this thing is sweet. I'm still getting used to typing on the touch screen. It can be a bit tricky, and you definitely can't text while driving because you have to look at the screen to know where the keys are. However, the screen works absolutely great. I thought you had to have a WiFi connection to get your e-mail, use Google maps, and surf the web. I was wrong. Everything on the phone is fully functional whether you've got a WiFi connection or not. It's totally sweet.

To make my weekend even better, Led Zeppelin announced a reunion tour. Yeah, I'm jammin' Zep on my iPhone. Life is perfect.
Post a Comment