Monday, March 10, 2008

Please help me in the fight against MS as I ride in the BP MS 150

Hello to everyone. I hope you’re all doing well.

I rarely ask anything of my friends and family, but this year I’ve taken on the challenge of riding in the BP MS150, a 150-mile bicycle ride from Houston to Austin, which raises money for Multiple Sclerosis research. The ride takes place April 12 – 13, and I may have a camera crew riding with me, so hopefully I’ll have some great footage, which captures the spirit of this event to share with all of you.

Due to my recent tonsillectomy, I’ve gotten a late start on my training, but I’m back to 100 percent and hit the trails all weekend. Along with my training, I’m looking for sponsors to help us meet our 2008 combined goal of $14 million dollars. My personal goal is $400.

Please don’t feel obliged to give, but if you would like to donate, you can give online at http://www.ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=214824

Thank you for your generous help in supporting the fight against Multiple Sclerosis.

E-Donate Link:

http://www.ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=214824
Post a Comment