Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Meet the Texans

It's another rainy day here in Houston. That's ok. I don't mind rain during the week as long as it will clear off, so we can sail on the weekends.

I got roped into going to a Meet the Texans luncheon. I don't watch football ... at all. I don't know the names of any of our players. Hopefully the food is good and the cheerleaders are there or this is going to be a very boring lunch.

Since I have to rebuild the table in the boat, I came up with the idea of actually lacquering a chart into the top of it -- more for decor than actually charting. Since I don't want to pay for a chart that I may destroy with glue and lacquer while attempting this, one of my friends sent me this handy site.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/?Disclaimer=noaa%21nos@ocs%23mcd&Submit=Proceed+to+Chart+Downloader

Round two of garage cleaning tonight.
Post a Comment