Friday, July 30, 2010

Stop selling weed

So my neighbor was texting and calling me all evening about the fact that cars kept pulling up in front of the house across from his, someone would come out of the house, sit in the car about two minutes, then go back in the house as the car drove off. Yeah, I had to agree it sounded like some shady transactions were going down. After six cars came by in an hour, I finally walked down the street knocked on the guy's door and told him that the entire neighborhood had noticed what was going on, and if it happened again, I was calling the cops. He said, "Oh yeah, no problem. It's cool."

I'll let you know tomorrow if I have to call the cops.

I don't know if I'm the person everyone on the block turns to because I'm the craziest or if they figure, I just don't have any kids, so I'm expendable.
Post a Comment