Friday, July 16, 2010

This is what happens ...

when I paint in the dark.

From Starwind 27

I'm about to go fix that. I just have to make a run to Home Depot for more brushes.

I'm also going to mow the yard today. I don't really have a choice. Dixie's starting to get lost in the grass.

Despite it being my first day of vacation, I did manage to get myself out of bed at 8 a.m. and do an entire weight circuit. I even increased my weight on lat pull-downs. I think climbing the mast a couple times last week helped me over the plateau.

I was thinking about how I'd work out on the boat if I was living on it for an extended period of time. Then I was looking at the pulleys and cables on a weight machine and realized a boat has pulleys and cables all over it. All I'd have to do is hook an anchor on a line, run it through a hanging block for pull-down exercises and run it through a deck block for curling type exercises.

Would I ever do that? Nah, I'm way too lazy.

Going to give Dixie her monthly bath because she's stinking up the bed, and then I'm going to head over to the sailboat salvage yard to see if I can find anything I can't live without.
Post a Comment