Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Parking the car was never so exciting

It's been more than three years since I've parked my car in my own garage, but in yet another massive strike against the clutter, tonight is a night to be remembered.

From BlogPhotos

I'm really thankful Ben was so helpful with the garage cleaning. He did a lot of it. Of course, he was going to have to do it to be able to pull off his planned engine swap in the Cobra, so my ability to park in there may be shortlived, but oh well. For now, I'm satisfied.

Unfortunately, I never could get my iPhone and my Netbook to tether. However, Ben did get his Droid to tether using PDANet, and it was fast enough to play back Hulu, so if he is with me at the boat I now have Internet access. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get the iPhone working.

I'm a little disappointed I didn't have time to get a workout in tonight because I'm way behind on that. However, I expected the garage cleaning to take multiple nights, so I guess I'm actually ahead.

Also, my brake pads and wear sensors finally showed up via UPS today. Now that the garage is clean, I need to plan my how-to video. This will be the first one I can actually shoot indoors.
Post a Comment