Sunday, August 15, 2010

The projects keep moving forward ... slowly

The one and only reason I have the chance to play with the toys I play with is because I do all the work myself. However, that doesn't mean the work goes fast. For the past two months I keep saying it will be just one more weekend to finish the woodwork on the boat. It's still not done, but I did actually make some progress this weekend.

From BlogPhotos

I got the trim stained on the inside of the companionway.

From BlogPhotos

As well as the trim along the cabinets and pantry.

From BlogPhotos

And the windows.

I still haven't done the trim for the bulkheads, but any progress is good progress.

Meanwhile, Ben has begun a new phase on the Cobra project -- in the form of a Paxton-supercharged 460-horsepower 32-valve DOHC 4.6 liter V8.

From BlogPhotos

The question is, how long until he starts it? It took him three years to get the Cobra driveable. I have a hard time believing he's going to hack it back up now. I guess we'll see.

From BlogPhotos

So projects aside, we still had time for some fun this weekend and went sailing Saturday night.

From BlogPhotos
From BlogPhotos
From BlogPhotos
From BlogPhotos
From BlogPhotos

Back to work in the morning.
Post a Comment