Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where's Ben Stein when you need him?

I could have probably claimed pink eye and called in sick to work today. My allergies are out of control. I don't know what could be pollinating in this 110-degree heat, but something is tearing me up. (Actually if you read that as tearing, i.e. tearing paper, or as tearing, i.e. tears from an eye, either would be correct.)

From BlogPhotos
Unhappy eyeball

Due to the brake wear light continuing to glow from my dash panel, I swapped the rear brake pads, rotors and sensors on my car last night. I probably had another six months on those pads, but once I had them out, I decided I might as well do the entire job. The rotors were due anyway. Plus, it's less clutter sitting around the garage. Unfortunately, the brake wear light continues to shine, so there must be something wrong with the one or both of the brake sensors I used in the front. I contacted the eBay seller to see if he'll do a return or exchange. It's just a huge pain in the ass because everytime I deal with them, it means jacking up the car and removing a wheel. It would be nice if the seller would just send me another one for free. We'll see how quickly he responds and what he will do to escape the wrath of my negative feedback.

I ended up with three photo shoots today between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. If it wasn't for those, I would have probably called in sick and attempted to induce some sort of allergy medication coma. I may at least go search for some Clear Eyes or something before the shoots. This is miserable.
Post a Comment