Thursday, September 02, 2010

Still this?

Somebody at work was asking about Lebowski Fest, so I was searching for some photos of the the one I attended in Austin in 2006. Then as I was having a pleasant trip down memory lane, I came across her.

It's been at least three years, yet it's still a kick in the chest. Within 30 seconds I was on the verge of tears in my office. I don't know if I was more depressed over her or over the fact that those emotions are still in me.

I've been trying to shake it off all afternoon. The woman is married and gone. I shouldn't be thinking about her EVER. I deleted the damn photo, so at least that one won't get me again.

I spent the rest of the afternoon seeking humor. Humor will have to do until I can seek a drink.

Damn, I miss her.

On with my life.
Post a Comment