Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Celebration

My sister was kind enough to invite me to the Christmas Celebration Show that is produced by First Baptist Church Houston every year. Last year my brother-in-law played both a wise man and an elf, but this year he was just a spectator like us.

I have trouble sitting through a one-hour church service, so the two-and-a-half-hour show got a bit tedious for me. It might also have been that I had 30-some-odd people headed to my house for a party and was a bit pre-occupied with that. However, my impatience aside, the technical and production aspects of the show were amazing. There was a flying Santa, flying angels, and a real live pachyderm in the show.

First Baptist Church Houston Christmas Celebration

So this elephant walked into a church ...

If you're into sitting through long musicals and Broadway-style shows, I highly recommend you grab tickets for next year's event.
Post a Comment