Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Houston wildlife

I should have picked up my camera the second I rolled out of bed this morning.

I opened the back door to let the dog out, and there was the fattest toad I've seen in a long time sitting in the dog's water bowl having a jaccuzi moment. Missed that shot.

I was in the shower and this one ant suddenly appeared on top of the shampoo bottle and was reaching up, looking for a higher place to climb. Missed that shot.

I walked out to the car and this beautiful red-breasted robin was hopping around the yard. I almost felt like I was in a Disney movie. Missed that shot.

I was driving to work and the truck in front of me hit a bird. Feathers flew everywhere. It was so surreal. Missed that shot.

Maybe I should just get a web cam attached to my forehead.
Post a Comment