Monday, November 05, 2012

Movember

No, it's not just about the mustache rides.

Movember


It's Movember, so I'm bringing back the classy stache as part of the Technip Stache Team, raising awareness and funds for prostate and testicular cancer research. mobro.co/fredfacker

Frankly, the whole thing drives me a little crazy. I hate the name. It's a horrible, poorly contrived contraction, but some Australians made it up in 1999, and it just stuck. I also don't like the fact that most participants use it as an excuse not to shave at all and look super scruffy at work. However, it is for a good cause as it benefits the Prostate Cancer and the LiveStrong Foundations, so I am participating this year.

I also realized after darkening my normally blond lip hair for the above photo that I have a huge stache gap. It just doesn't grow in the middle. I don't know what that's about.

Please donate if you want, but if donating isn't your thing I am also donating all money made from print sales at www.fredfacker.com during the month of November. 

Thank you from all the mo bros and mo sisters out there.


Post a Comment